We organise our Sports Premium developments and spending under the 5 Key indicators:
- KI 1. The engagement of all pupils in regular physical activity.
- KI 2. The profile of PE and sport is raised across the school as a tool for whole-school improvement.
- KI 3. Increased confidence, knowledge and skills of all staff in teaching PE and sport.
- KI 4. Broader experience of a range of sports and activities offered to all pupils.
- KI 5. Increased participation in competitive sport.
Please click on the documents below to see how we plan to spend our sports premium funding this year.
Since introducing the 3 new zones on the playground, we have seen a small increase (4%) in the amount of KS2 children taking part in structured activities at break times. We hope that this is something that continues to increase over the school year.
Today when we had a look on the playground, there were around 30 children taking part in the new activities, which is pleasing to see.
Our Sports Leaders and Sports Ambassadors are doing a great job setting up these activities and are working hard towards achieving their Bronze Sports Leader badge. Keep up the good work!