Please find below our most recent assessment information and relevant information from the Department for Education Performance Tables.
SCHOOL DEVELOPMENT PLAN 2018 - 2019
Each year we analyse our data, all our monitoring and any information we have about our school. We use this to see what our strengths are, and where we can make improvements. The governors and staff are all involved in this, and we use the information we get from children and parents to make these evaluations.
Although we know we are a good school, we are always striving to be even better. We want to be OUTSTANDING!
Our priorities for this academic year (2018-2019) are below.
1. Improve outcomes and progress in reading.
- Improve children's enjoyment of reading both in and out of school.
- Improve impact on children's vocabulary development.
- Improve impact on children's ability to use inference.
- Struggling readers 'catch-up'.
2. Improve outcomes and progress in mathematics.
- Improve children's recall and application skills of times tables facts.
- Improve children's mental maths strategies.
- Improve children's fluency; capacity to deploy a range of strategies and reflect on these through discussion.
3. Improve outcomes and progress for children with high prior attainment.
- Improve outcomes and progress for children with high prior attainment.
4. Ensure we have accurate whole school assessment systems.
- Improve our recording systems and data reports.
- Improve our moderation procedures.
5. Improve effectiveness of leadership and management.
- Develop the ability of senior leaders to improve teaching and learning through effective monitoring and evaluation.
- Improve leadership in the foundation subjects.