Can you remember reading When Spring Comes in Nursery?
- What can you tell your grown up about Spring? Can you tell them 3 things that will happen in Spring?
- Can you remember the daffodils we had in Nursery. Have a look out of the window or in your garden to see if you can see any - or if not ask your grown up to find a picture of them on the internet.
- Can you draw a picture of a daffodil and ask your grown up to take a picture and put it on tapestry for me to see!
In Nursery we have been starting to learn to write our names.
- Ask your grown up to write it for you to copy - this could be with paper and pencils, with water and a paintbrush outside, chalk, painting - any way you like!
We love Stories!
- Whats your favourite story book at home? Ask your grown up to share it with you and then can you tell them about who is in the story and what happens in it?
- Ask them to put a picture of your favourite book and your ideas onto Tapestry! I will have a hunt for one of my favourite stories as well!