Dear Parents and Carers,
As you are all aware cases of coronavirus are rising in North Lincolnshire. We are doing everything we can to limit the risk here at school and ensure we can stay open to all children. We really want to be able to keep educating our children and firmly believe that school is the best place for children to be.
Parents and carers MUST play their part in this. A few reminders:
- all parents MUST wear a mask at all times on school premises - this means wearing it properly over your mouth and nose.
- only ONE adult should be dropping children off (we are seeing two parents / grandparents) - this limits the amount of people on the school site
- please ensure your child does not come to school too early (we know some have to come because of siblings, but others that are only children are coming early and waiting around blocking pathways).
- please follow the one way systems, queue and wait in orderly manor and at least 2 metres away from others
- it is ESSENTIAL that if someone in the household has symptoms or is confirmed that they have coronavirus, that the household all isolates and children DO NOT come to school. You must ring us and let us know.
The NHS say:
If you have any of the main symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19), get a test as soon as possible. Stay at home until you get the result.
The main symptoms of coronavirus are:
Most people with coronavirus have at least 1 of these symptoms.
What to do if you have symptoms
If you have any of the main symptoms of coronavirus:
Anyone in your support bubble should also stay at home if you have been in close contact with them since your symptoms started or during the 48 hours before they started.
I urge everyone to follow this guidance to keep us all safe.