Dear Key Worker and Vulnerable Parents,
Many thanks for sending your rotas in for next week and the week after. Things are changing again as the numbers of key workers and amount of shift you are doing have gone up. Therefore I need to split some of the year groups (Year 1 and 2 and Year 3 and 4) into two groups to ensure they fit into each classroom with the 2 metre distance, based on numbers coming. We also have less flexibility to add shifts, as some sessions are 'full' based on space in classroom.
Y3-6 key worker / vulnerable children will come across to the junior building from Monday 15.6.20, allowing Y1-2 to spread out more in the reception building. Nursery and reception children will continue to use the Nursery building.
Breakfast club for key workers will continue to be in the reception building. If you use breakfast club please continue to bring your children to the reception building. Year 3 - 6 children will then be taken over to the junior building for 9am.
YEAR 3, 4, 5 AND 6 CHILDREN
- Year 3 and 4 children will be using the Year 3 classrooms, at the back of the junior building.
- Year 5 and 6 children will be in Mr Leek's Year 5 classroom.
- If you arrive at 9am please go past the main junior door, down the path between the bins and the kitchen, round to either Mr Leek's classroom (Y5 & 6), Y3 & 4 continue round the corner to the door just past the wooden outside classroom building which is the end of the Year 3 corridor - a member of staff will be waiting there and we will be there to help direct you.
- Please wait at the junior gates at the end of the day at 3.15pm and the children will be brought out to you.
- If you drop off and collect your child within the school day please continue to do so by going to the main reception office and speaking to the admin staff who will bring the children in or send for them to come out.
PLEASE MAINTAIN 2 METRE DISTANCE FROM OTHERS AT ALL TIMES.
WATER BOTTLES AND SCHOOL LUNCH
Please continue to send your child with a named water bottle and school lunch each day.